After working from temporary offices and also our home office for the past three years, we are extremely pleased to announce that we now have a new home for Living Home Loans – our first permanent office, located at 306b/87 Griffith Street, Coolangatta.
Lindi and Georgia Gardiner (Award winning Interior Stylists) designed our new office. Lindi and Georgia have been pouring their heart and souls into the design and fit-out for the past two months and we are extremely grateful. The results speak for themselves.
The design we went for is a modern, industrial-look, open workspace that suits both staff and clients. Since opening, we’ve had a flurry of new and existing clients visiting us at the office.
This is a big milestone for all of us at Living Home Loans. We have been juggling work from our various office spaces and homes, and it is especially significant that we now have a permanent, local presence for our clients to visit.
Our official Opening, on August 1st, went off with only a few small hitches, thanks to all the amazing tradespeople involved. We’d like to give a special thanks to:
- Lindi and Georgia Gardiner for the design and fit-out of our new office
- Conscious Commune for catering our Opening
- Dana and Naty from The Tropical Touch for the special food platter
- Brendan from Grind It Floors
- Glen and the team from Owen Electrical
- Justin Forsyth Kitchens
- Col from Col Edwards Signs & Murals
- Deon from Specialised Tiling and Stone
- Larry Hartley for painting and furniture assembly
- Joel from My Daddy’s Planter’s
- Allstar Plastics for the ‘Honey I’m Home’ sign
- Neon Republic for our neon logo sign
- Simply Cupcakes for their delicious LHL stamped cupcakes
- Anastasia from Live Simply Raw for her delicious raw treats, and
- Bronte Perkinson for her amazing voice and music.
In the next 12 months we plan to expand the Coolangatta office as we take on ownership of the space next door- essentially doubling our space. There are also expansions underway in Melbourne with our Broker Estelle Landy completing her broker qualifications. You can also connect with Estelle via the Barefoot Broker Facebook Page.